Sunday, November 25, 2012

HOCKEY #2

Did U hear that the pro hockey players are having a lock down and there might be no games this year. That means no Wild games with my uncle. But at least my hockey season is still going. I have hockey practice today I hope that we do scrimmage. When I was playing goalie I got pretty good at it so then I had to play goalie in scrimmage against the best team the purple team. I hope that we get assigned positions this year. If we do I hope my position is Center because they get to take all of the faceoffs and they get to be forward. I also hope my friend Tommy is right wing or left with me because he is my friend and he's really good at hockey. My team name is the Nordiques we have 9 players on our team Me, Max, Ben, Charles, Cam, Tommy, Levi, Graham, and Drew.

3 comments:

  1. Interesting stuff here. You are a fine writer, Mr. Shef.

    One question: Do girls have hockey teams?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I don't care about the hockey lock-out, I'm sorry that you won't be able to attend games with your uncle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shef, Glad you are having such a good experience with your hockey team! Hope to see you play. Doc

    ReplyDelete