Friday, February 1, 2013

TAE KWON DO

I started tae kwon do a couple of weeks ago I really like it. I go to a martial arts place called world martial arts. I call it a dojong because tae kwon do is Korean and dojong is Korean. I am going to be a yellow belt next week. The yellow belt is the second belt that you get. The order of the belts are: White, Yellow, Gold, Orange, Green, Blue, Purple, Brown ,Red, Red black stripe, then Black. There are a bunch of degrees for the black belt my grand master is a ninth degree black belt. I'm currently a white belt but on like friday I will be a yellow belt!

3 comments:

  1. Way to go, Shef! What do you have to do to get the yellow belt?
    I'm wondering about this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to know eight combinations. One rule.And I had to write a paper including a respect essay. Srry if reply is late

      Delete
  2. Congratulations Shef. I bet you had to work hard for that.

    ReplyDelete