Friday, November 23, 2012

snow

The snow today is cray cray. I think it's more than last year. I'm gonna start making my terrain park in my backyard soon. I have hockey tomorrow I hope it's a game not a practice. My bro Macs fav thing to do in the winter is go sledding in the park. He also likes to have snowball fights with me and my dad. Winter is my fav season because it's the hockey season and I get to go sledding and skiing. My dad is snowboarding instead of skiing because the ski boots hurt his feet and the snowboard boots feel like regular boots. Mac is playing hockey and it sounds like he's pretty good. My aunt told me that Mac scored 5 goals in scrimmage.

1 comment:

  1. My fave season is fall, but I like winter too. We have no snow yet here. I would like to ice skate outside some day.

    ReplyDelete